|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1524 | Winter 1524.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mary tell Henry she is pregnant?
2. To whom is George set to be married?
(a) Madge Stinton
(b) Julia Dressel
(c) Jane Seymour
(d) Jane Parker
3. With whom does Anne blatantly flirt?
(a) William Stafford
(b) Lord Henry Percy
(c) Henry VIII
4. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(c) They are silent
(d) Ignore each other
5. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
2. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
3. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
4. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
5. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)