|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1524 | Winter 1524.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry VIII: I have to have a song, Mary. England has to have an ________ from me.
2. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
3. When does Mary tell Henry she is pregnant?
4. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
5. Where is Queen Katherine from?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
2. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
3. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
4. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
5. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)