|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1527 | Summer 1527.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry VIII: I have to have a song, Mary. England has to have an ________ from me.
2. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
3. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
(a) A son
(b) More land
(c) A new job
(d) A black eye
4. Little Princess Mary is to be married with someone from what country?
5. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
(a) Princess Anne
(b) Princess Elizabeth
(c) Princess Marial
(d) Princess Mary
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
2. When does Mary tell Henry she is pregnant?
3. To where does Anne invite Mary and William?
4. Where is Queen Katherine from?
5. To whom is George set to be married?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)