|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1534.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is prohibited from seeing both the King and the Queen?
(a) Ambassador Mendoza
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
2. What are men writing to the Queen when Mary returns to court?
(b) Death threats
(d) Simple notes
3. Mary has no regrets for marrying for love in a "world where women are bought and sold as __________."
4. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
5. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
(b) They are executed
(d) They leave
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
2. Who is sent to Hever for Christmas?
3. Who is Queen Katherine's confessor?
4. Who tells Mary she is no better than her weasel sister?
5. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)