|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1534.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to Hever for Christmas?
(d) No one
2. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
(a) She's leaving forever
(b) She's pregnant
(c) She's in love with Henry
(d) She's sickened by Anne
3. Who is prohibited from seeing both the King and the Queen?
(a) Ambassador Mendoza
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
4. When Princess Mary is said to be near death, who goes to see her?
(a) Queen Katherine
(b) King Henry VIII
5. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
(a) 10 acres
(b) 1 acre
(c) 15 acres
(d) 50 acres
Short Answer Questions
1. What are men writing to the Queen when Mary returns to court?
2. What is King Henry afraid to lose?
3. Who is pregnant during this section?
4. Who is Queen Katherine's confessor?
5. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)