|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1534.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are men writing to the Queen when Mary returns to court?
(a) Death threats
(c) Simple notes
2. What does King Henry refuse to do?
(a) Sign the treaty
(d) Shake hands
3. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
4. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
(b) They leave
(d) They are executed
5. King Henry is looking through the Bible for support that his marriage was not _______.
(a) Accepted by God
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary speak to as she departs the court?
2. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
3. Who is pregnant during this section?
4. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
5. Who is Queen Katherine's confessor?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)