Spring 1521 | Spring 1522
1. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
2. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
(a) No one
(b) William Strafford
(c) William Carey
(d) Henry VIII
3. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
(a) Henry VIII
(c) William Stansfield
(d) Duke of Buckinghamshire
4. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
5. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(b) Ignore each other
(c) They are silent
6. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
Summer 1522 | Winter 1522
7. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
8. Who is a devout Catholic?
(a) Lady Boleyn
(b) Jane Parker
(c) Queen Katherine
9. Where is Queen Katherine from?
10. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
This section contains 2,907 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)