Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Spring 1521 | Spring 1522 Abstract
* Mary Boleyn witnesses the beheading of a Duke.
* Mary is surprised when the head is held up for all to see.
* Through this action, the King is sending out the message that he is omnipotent.
* Mary's mother calls her a fool for saying Mary is surprised about the execution occurring.
* Mary's father announces...
This section contains 2,094 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)