Spring 1521 | Spring 1522
* Mary Boleyn witnesses the beheading of a Duke.
* Mary is surprised when the head is held up for all to see.
* Through this action, the King is sending out the message that he is omnipotent.
* Mary's mother calls her a fool for saying Mary is surprised about the execution occurring.
* Mary's father announces he will go back to France to bring back Mary's sister Anne.
* Mary and Anne hug and begin to catch up on their lives.
* Anne seems taken with King Henry.
* The King seems to have taken a liking to Mary, though she is married to William Carey.
* Mary and the King get along well and are prepared to sleep with each other.
* Mary feigns illness to leave the court and go to the country at Hever.
Summer 1522 | Winter 1522
* The King invites Mary back to the court.
* War against France has broken out at...
This section contains 1,787 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)