|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Commander Ga make Sun Moon eat at the end of Part II, Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 19, why is the subway shut down?
3. What caliber is the pistol the Dear Leader shows Commander Ga in Part II, Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 21, what instrument does Kim Jong Il give Sun Moon?
5. Where were the peaches canned that the narrator found in the central property locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15 what has the Dear Leader done and how will it be celebrated?
2. Why do Sun Moon and Ga go the the Martyrs' Cemetery in Chapter 16?
3. How and when does Sun Moon realize that she will never see her husband again?
4. In Chapter 17, why are the narrator's neighbors taken away early one morning?
5. Why do soldiers come to see Commander Ga in Part II, Chapter 10?
6. How does the narrator get caught up in a work detail for the rice harvest?
7. What martyr's grave does Ga want to see, and how does it make him feel?
8. What is the case against the nurse from Panmunjom?
9. Where has Sun Moons seen the gun that Kim Jong Il gives Commander Ga?
10. Why does Comrade Buc say that Commander Ga didn't have anything to do with the missing actress?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why were Dr. Song and Comrade Buc highly motivated to succeed at the mission to Texas?
Essay Topic 2
What about the Pubyok attracted Q-Kee and caused her to become one of them?
Essay Topic 3
Why did the Interrogator and Dr. Song believe that truth was not an absolute?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)