|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many prisoners are incarcerated in Prison Number 9?
2. What year do the floods come?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 4 , how much is Comrade Buc to spend on DVDs?
4. In the Prelude, what river are the engineers deepening?
5. On what floor does the second mate live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jun Do get a suit to wear to America?
2. What type of merchandise does Team Leader Gun had to barter?
3. Who are the Pubyok?
4. How has the Junma been damaged by fire?
5. How were Jun Do and Mongnan able to get outside the prison in Part II, Chapter 4?
6. What happens to the professor from Kaesong after the interrogation is finished?
7. Who are some of the people that Jun Do kidnaps?
8. In Part 1, Chapter 3, where does Jun Do recuperate?
9. What book does the Senator's wife try to give Jun Do, and why doesn't he take it?
10. Why does the Captain ask Jun Do what he wants for being a hero?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why were Dr. Song and Comrade Buc highly motivated to succeed at the mission to Texas?
Essay Topic 2
What were the reasons why Commander Ga and other officials wanted the white rock from Prison 33? What power did this represent?
Essay Topic 3
Jun Do was not an orphan, yet he lived in an orphanage. Why did Jun Do live in an orphan and bear an orphan's name if he was not an orphan?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)