|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how many hours does the narrator have to spend in the country working?
2. How many years has the driver who is in a comma driven for Kim Jong Il?
3. What color dresses are Commander Buc's daughters wearing in Part II, Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 18, what percent of the population of North Korea is female?
5. In Chapter 17, how many of the narrator's team have gone missing in the last month?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the flowers stolen from the Revolutionary Martytrs' Cemetery?
2. What color is the insignia of the Minister of Mass Mobilization and his cadres?
3. In Chapter 18, where did the shoes that Commander Ga was wearing come from?
4. What caliber is the pistol the Dear Leader shows Commander Ga in Part II, Chapter 8?
5. What prison would individuals be sent to who knew about or possessed a South Korean magazine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Comrade Buc say that Commander Ga didn't have anything to do with the missing actress?
2. What did Commander Ga want the prisoners in Camp 33 to look for in the mines and why?
3. Why do Sun Moon and Ga go the the Martyrs' Cemetery in Chapter 16?
4. How did the Propaganda boys write the story of a lady missionary who snuck in from the south with a satchel of Bibles?
5. What does Comrade Buc say happened to Sun Moon and her children?
6. How and when does Sun Moon realize that she will never see her husband again?
7. What was Mongnan's role when Jun Do killed Commander Ga?
8. How did Buc's wife and daughters die?
9. Why does the narrator have a good night's sleep sleeping out in the open?
10. What does Ga suggest the Dear Leader give the Americans?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)