|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the narrator lift a Pubyok badge?
(a) Two years ago.
(b) April Fifteenth Celebration.
(c) Last year.
(d) Kim Jong Il's birthday.
2. In Chapter 15, what treatise of the Dear Leader is published?
(a) On the Art of Music.
(b) On the Art of the Cinema.
(c) On the Art of Opera.
(d) On the Art of the Play.
3. Where does Commander Ga find the laptop in Chapter 14?
(a) Under the porch.
(b) In an old stove pipe.
(c) Behind molding above a door.
(d) Behind the Dear Leader's portrait.
4. To what emperor did Sun Moon's grandmother serve as a comfrot woman?
5. How many years did Comrade Buc procure for the prisons?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is North Korea's most poisonous snake?
2. In Chapter 18, what river can Ga smell?
3. In Chapter 19, how many hours does the narrator have to spend in the country working?
4. In Chapter 18, what name does Commander Ga type into master computer?
5. What color is the insignia of the Minister of Mass Mobilization and his cadres?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the case against the nurse from Panmunjom?
2. In Chapter 15, how is Wonsan described?
3. What was Mongnan's role when Jun Do killed Commander Ga?
4. What answer does Commander Ga give when Sun Moon asks him why he was in prison?
5. What did Commander Ga want the prisoners in Camp 33 to look for in the mines and why?
6. In Chapter 17, why are the narrator's neighbors taken away early one morning?
7. How did Buc's wife and daughters die?
8. Why will Buc help Commander Ga engineer an escape?
9. Why does the Dear Leader say he will probably never see the Texas Commander Ga set up?
10. Why do soldiers come to see Commander Ga in Part II, Chapter 10?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)