|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep does Jun Do remember that the Captain said that the ocean was off the east coast of Japan?
(a) 9,000 meters.
(b) 12,000 meters.
(c) 7,000 meters.
(d) 13,000 meters.
2. In Part I, Chapter 4, where did the driver get his suit from?
3. What does Jun Do hear after he kidnaps a man in Chapter 1?
(b) A siren wailing.
(c) A woman screaming.
(d) A dog barking.
4. In the Prelude, what helped shade Kim Jong II as he guided engineers?
(c) Temporary shelter.
5. Where are Office So, Gil, and Jun Do housed after they return from Japan?
(a) A shack.
(b) Officers' quarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how often does Jun Do's squad sweep every tunnel under the DMZ?
2. In Part I, Chapter 3, where does the woman come from who cares for Jun Do in the afternoons?
3. How old is Jun Do when he becomes a soldier?
4. How many guards run Prison Number 9?
5. During the opera, in what language(s) does Rumina sing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jun Do get a suit to wear to America?
2. What does Mognan help Jun Do find to eat as they leave the prison?
3. Why are only the bottom nine floors of apartment buildings usually the only floors where people live?
4. How does the crew of the fishing boat treat Jun Do as he performs his duties listening?
5. How has the Junma been damaged by fire?
6. After language school, where is Jun Do sent?
7. Why does the Captain ask Jun Do what he wants for being a hero?
8. Where is the language school where students are taught to speak English, and who are the students there?
9. What type of merchandise does Team Leader Gun had to barter?
10. Who are the Pubyok?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)