|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is North Korea's most poisonous snake?
(a) Tiger keelback.
(b) Asian Racer.
(c) Red banded.
(d) Rock mamushi.
2. What are the gloves made from for the American delegation?
(b) Human skin.
3. In Part II, Chapter 10, how many couples are at the Grand People's Opera House when Commander Ga and Sun Moon arrive?
(a) A few dozen.
(d) Over 50.
4. Who is Commander Ga's best friend?
(a) Commander Doc.
(b) Comrade So.
(c) Comrade Buc.
(d) Commander Park.
5. What script does Kim Jong Il send in Chapter 14 to Sun Moon?
(a) Ultimate Sacrifice.
(b) Opressors Tumble.
(c) Glory of Glories.
(d) Hold the Banner High!
6. In Chapter 20, what are young people lying in the grass reading?
(a) All for Her Country.
(b) Treatise on Opera.
(c) Treatise on Art.
7. How old was Kim Jong Il when his brother died?
8. In Chapter 19, how long is the bus for the Kwangbok express bus?
(a) 2 blocks.
(b) 5 blocks.
(c) 4 blocks.
(d) 3 blocks.
9. In Chapter 15, what treatise of the Dear Leader is published?
(a) On the Art of the Play.
(b) On the Art of the Cinema.
(c) On the Art of Opera.
(d) On the Art of Music.
10. What photo does the narrator receive on Comrade Ga's phone?
(a) Washington Monument.
(b) School bus.
(c) A mountain.
(d) Ingrid Bergman's star.
11. How long did it take the guys at the foundry to create a brand for the artificial Texas?
(a) 2 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
12. In Chapter 17, how many of the narrator's team have gone missing in the last month?
13. When did Kim Il Sung decree that an air-raid warning be installed in North Korea?
14. How many movies has Sun Moon done?
15. In Chapter 18, how long has Kim Jong Il been visiting the girl rower?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Commander Ga meet with the Dear Leader in Part 2, Chapter 8?
2. What does the kid at the night market want in payment for a phone charger?
3. Near what river is the peasant village where the city folk sleep in Chapter 19?
4. Why did the narrator turn in Mrs. Kwok?
5. In Chapter 15, who is said to be the most important martyr in The Revolutionary Martys' Cemetary?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)