|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Comrade Buc get his scar?
(a) A fight with his brother.
(b) Injured during a prison skirmish.
(c) Commander Ga pushed him and he fell on a desk.
(d) A brawl in America.
2. What are the gloves made from for the American delegation?
(b) Human skin.
3. In Chapter 15, who is said to be the most important martyr in The Revolutionary Martys' Cemetary?
(a) Kang Kon.
(b) Kim Il Sung.
(c) Kim Jong Suk.
(d) An Kil.
4. Who is Commander Ga's best friend?
(a) Commander Park.
(b) Comrade So.
(c) Commander Doc.
(d) Comrade Buc.
5. In Chapter 19, what does the narrator's mother prepare for breakfast after he returns home?
6. What illness can be an issue in the sump?
7. Who did Jun Do have to stone when he was a prisoner in the mining camp?
(a) His father.
(b) The Second Mate.
(c) The Captain.
8. In Chapter 19, what time does the narrator get back to his apartment?
(b) 11 p.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
9. What size sandal did the narrator notice that most enemies of the state wore?
10. When did Kim Il Sung decree that an air-raid warning be installed in North Korea?
11. What does Commander Ga make Sun Moon eat at the end of Part II, Chapter 10?
(c) Raw fish.
12. How many blasts does the shock-work whistle in the morning?
13. How many years has the driver who is in a comma driven for Kim Jong Il?
14. In Chapter 18, what river can Ga smell?
(a) Taedong River.
15. In Chapter 15, what treatise of the Dear Leader is published?
(a) On the Art of the Cinema.
(b) On the Art of Opera.
(c) On the Art of Music.
(d) On the Art of the Play.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how many city people are rounded up by the Minister of Mass Mobilization and his cadres?
2. In Chapter 21, what instrument does Kim Jong Il give Sun Moon?
3. In Chapter 19, what does the narrator say the dogs at the Central Zoo live on?
4. At Commander Ga's house, how many guns are in the top kitchen cabinet?
5. What type of car is brought to Commander Ga in Part II, Chapter 10?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)