|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what emperor did Sun Moon's grandmother serve as a comfrot woman?
2. In Chapter 18, what name does Commander Ga type into master computer?
(a) The Captain.
(b) Commander Ga Chol Chun.
(c) Office So.
(d) Dr. Song.
3. From what direction from Pyongyang is the Texas-style ranch set up?
4. In Chapter 19, how many city people are rounded up by the Minister of Mass Mobilization and his cadres?
(a) About 100.
(d) About 50.
5. In Chapter 19, what does the narrator say the dogs at the Central Zoo live on?
(a) Cabbage and old tomatoes.
(b) Seaweed and garbage.
6. What photo does the narrator receive on Comrade Ga's phone?
(a) School bus.
(b) A mountain.
(c) Washington Monument.
(d) Ingrid Bergman's star.
7. In Part II, Chapter 10, how many couples are at the Grand People's Opera House when Commander Ga and Sun Moon arrive?
(a) A few dozen.
(c) Over 50.
8. What does Commander Ga hit with the car in Part II, Chapter 10?
9. What type of fruit does Comrade Buc pass out in Part II, Chapter 10?
10. In Chapter 21, what does the radio announcer say is flying above Pyongyang?
(a) South Korean Jet.
(c) Japanese Jet.
11. In Chapter 19, what time does the narrator get back to his apartment?
(a) 2 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
12. When did the narrator lift a Pubyok badge?
(a) Kim Jong Il's birthday.
(b) April Fifteenth Celebration.
(c) Last year.
(d) Two years ago.
13. In Chapter 15, which martyr was said to have taken his own life in a test of loyalty to the leaders?
(a) Kang Yong Chang.
(b) Hak Lim
(c) Pak Jun Do.
(d) Choe Tok Sin.
14. How many point body search does Commander Ga receive in Part II, Chapter 8?
15. In Chapter 17, how many of the narrator's team have gone missing in the last month?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the narrator turn in Mrs. Kwok?
2. In Chapter 15, what treatise of the Dear Leader is published?
3. Who did Jun Do have to stone when he was a prisoner in the mining camp?
4. When did Kim Il Sung decree that an air-raid warning be installed in North Korea?
5. What size sandal did the narrator notice that most enemies of the state wore?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)