|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does the narrator's mother prepare for breakfast after he returns home?
2. Where does Commander Ga meet with the Dear Leader in Part 2, Chapter 8?
(b) Bunker 13.
(c) Bunker 15.
3. How did the investigator believe that Comrade Buc's wife and daughters died?
(a) Carbon monoxide poisoning.
(b) They all caught diphtheria.
(d) Bad case of flu.
4. In Chapter 18, how long has Kim Jong Il been visiting the girl rower?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
5. What script does Kim Jong Il send in Chapter 14 to Sun Moon?
(a) Hold the Banner High!
(b) Ultimate Sacrifice.
(c) Glory of Glories.
(d) Opressors Tumble.
6. In Chapter 18, what river can Ga smell?
(c) Taedong River.
7. Why are the flowers stolen from the Revolutionary Martytrs' Cemetery?
(a) To sell.
(b) To eat.
(c) To beautify homes.
(d) To disrespect those buried there.
8. In Chapter 18, where did the shoes that Commander Ga was wearing come from?
9. Who tore the door off Kim Il Sungs' car and carried it as a shield?
(a) An Kil.
(b) Kim Chaek.
(c) Kang Kung Li.
(d) Un Bo Song.
10. What was the last movie that Sun Moon did, but which never premiered?
(a) On the Beach.
(b) On the Water.
(c) Comfort Woman.
(d) Favored Woman.
11. What was Commander Ga doing all the years he would go down into the tunnel under his house?
(a) Creating a bunker.
(b) Stocking provisions.
(c) Watching DVDs.
12. What type of fruit does Comrade Buc pass out in Part II, Chapter 10?
13. In Chapter 19, what job is the narrator given?
(a) Harvest rice.
(b) Empty latrine pots.
(c) Carry water.
(d) Plant rice.
14. In Chapter 18, what name does Commander Ga type into master computer?
(a) The Captain.
(b) Office So.
(c) Dr. Song.
(d) Commander Ga Chol Chun.
15. How did Comrade Buc get his scar?
(a) A fight with his brother.
(b) Commander Ga pushed him and he fell on a desk.
(c) Injured during a prison skirmish.
(d) A brawl in America.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sun Moon in Part II, Chapter 10?
2. In Part II, Chapter 10, how many couples are at the Grand People's Opera House when Commander Ga and Sun Moon arrive?
3. How often were peasants bussed in to visit the capital?
4. In Chapter 19, why is the subway shut down?
5. How many point body search does Commander Ga receive in Part II, Chapter 8?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)