|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pints of blood does it take to kill someone who isn't getting well in Chapter 1?
2. What does Kim John Il wear in Part II, Chapter 1?
(a) Polo and khakis.
(b) T-shirt and jeans.
(c) 3-piece suit.
(d) Gray jumpsuit.
3. When the second mate left the boat, what did he take?
4. What recipe was wanted in the Prologue?
(a) Pumpkin Rind soup.
(b) Ox Bone.
(d) Bean Sprout.
5. What is the highest floor of apartment buildings were residents live?
6. In Mansu Park, what are families stealing?
7. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does the second mate's wife give Jun Do to drink?
(a) Vegetable broth.
(b) Goat's milk.
(c) Rice water.
(d) Weak tea.
8. What year do the floods come?
9. How many times did Jun Do meet the real Commander Ga?
10. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does Jun Do dream?
(b) Sharks biting him.
(c) Making love.
(d) Being shot.
11. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does the Captain think Jun Do should ask for since he is a prisoner?
(a) A phone.
(b) The Captain's wife back.
(c) A wife.
(d) A car.
12. What is the name of the girl that drowns after Gil throws her over the railing in Chapter 1?
13. In the Prelude, what helped shade Kim Jong II as he guided engineers?
(b) Temporary shelter.
14. Where does Comrade Buc have a scar?
(a) Above his right eye.
(b) Left forearm.
(c) Left cheek.
(d) Right forearm.
15. What does Jun Do hear after he kidnaps a man in Chapter 1?
(b) A dog barking.
(c) A siren wailing.
(d) A woman screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the opera singer's toenails?
2. In Part II, Chapter 1, how long has a professor from Kaesong been interrogated?
3. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does the Captain bring Jun Do to eat?
4. How many stamps a day do military comfort girls receive for their quota books?
5. On what floor does the narrator live?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)