|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many names are on the list used to name the orphans?
2. In Mansu Park, what are families stealing?
3. In Part I, Chapter 4, where will Wanda go on Friday?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 4 , how much is Comrade Buc to spend on DVDs?
5. Which country was a pioneer in training female interrogators?
(c) Sri Lanka.
(d) North Korea.
6. What is the name of the girl that drowns after Gil throws her over the railing in Chapter 1?
7. In Part I, Chapter 4, where does the plane refuel?
8. In Part II, Chapter 3, who do the North Korean table-tennis team defeat?
9. In the Prelude, what helped shade Kim Jong II as he guided engineers?
(a) Temporary shelter.
10. What day is Kim Jong Il's birthday?
(a) February 16.
(b) January 9.
(c) April 12.
(d) March 3.
11. What was the professor accused of doing in Part II, Chapter 1?
(a) Teaching about democracy.
(b) Playing South Korean pop songs.
(c) Criticizing Kim Jong-Il.
(d) An affair with a student.
12. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does the Captain bring Jun Do to eat?
13. What does Kim John Il wear in Part II, Chapter 1?
(a) T-shirt and jeans.
(b) Gray jumpsuit.
(c) 3-piece suit.
(d) Polo and khakis.
14. To what hotel did Jun Do go after he became Commander Ga?
15. How many guards run Prison Number 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Office So, Gil, and Jun Do housed after they return from Japan?
2. How does the Orphan Master punish Jun Do sometimes?
3. On what floor does the narrator live?
4. How old is the second mate's wife?
5. In Part I, Chapter 4, what does Dr. Song say the solitary man up front is minister of?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)