|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 3, who do the North Korean table-tennis team defeat?
2. How many names are on the list used to name the orphans?
3. What does Kim John Il wear in Part II, Chapter 1?
(a) Polo and khakis.
(b) 3-piece suit.
(c) Gray jumpsuit.
(d) T-shirt and jeans.
4. What is Bo Song's handicap?
(a) No fingers.
(b) Club foot.
5. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does the second mate's wife give Jun Do to drink?
(a) Goat's milk.
(b) Vegetable broth.
(c) Weak tea.
(d) Rice water.
6. What does the name Mongnan mean?
7. How many prisoners are incarcerated in Prison Number 9?
8. What year do the floods come?
9. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does the Captain bring Jun Do to eat?
10. Who started the trend of young women using only their initials?
(a) Opera diva.
11. How many boys are left when the Orphan Master sends the boys to the military?
12. In Part I, Chapter 4, where did the driver get his suit from?
13. In Part I, Chapter 4, what type of plane does Jun Do fly in?
(d) Boeing 737.
14. Where are Office So, Gil, and Jun Do housed after they return from Japan?
(a) Officers' quarters.
(c) A shack.
15. In Part I, Chapter 4, what does the Senator give the minister?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor does the narrator live?
2. When the second mate left the boat, what did he take?
3. What did the guards at the prison camp raise to feed their families?
4. In Mansu Park, what are families stealing?
5. What is the subject of the mural at Kwangbok station?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)