|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jun Do hear after he kidnaps a man in Chapter 1?
(a) A woman screaming.
(c) A siren wailing.
(d) A dog barking.
2. In Part II, Chapter 1, how long has a professor from Kaesong been interrogated?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What color dress does the second mate's wife barter for in Part I, Chapter 3?
4. In Part II, Chapter 3, who do the North Korean table-tennis team defeat?
5. In Part I, Chapter 4, what does Dr. Song say the solitary man up front is minister of?
(b) Petroleum and tire pressure.
6. How old is Jun Do when he becomes a soldier?
7. Who does Officer So say they will finally kidnap?
(a) Opera singer.
8. In Part I, Chapter 4, what does the Senator give the minister?
9. What is the subject of the mural at Kwangbok station?
(a) Lake Samji.
(c) Kim Jong-Il.
10. In Part I, Chapter 4, what type of plane does Jun Do fly in?
(c) Boeing 737.
11. How old are most of the girls who go to Pyongyang?
12. In Chapter 1, how many times does Office So say he has come to the shore of Japan?
13. In Part I, Chapter 3, where does the woman come from who cares for Jun Do in the afternoons?
(a) Automotive factory.
(d) Textile factory.
14. When Officer So commandeers a fishing boat in Chapter 1, what do the fisherman have tattooed on their chests?
(b) A boat.
(c) God of the sea.
(d) Their wives' portraits.
15. How long were the second mate and his wife married?
(a) 3 years.
(b) A few years.
(c) A few months.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the "floating wall" defenders save Pyongyang from invaders?
2. How many times did Jun Do meet the real Commander Ga?
3. How old is the second mate's wife?
4. In Part I, Chapter 3, what does the Captain think Jun Do should ask for since he is a prisoner?
5. What was the professor accused of doing in Part II, Chapter 1?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)