Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
2. When did King Bela III die?
3. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
4. What country has become what some political scientists label an "electoral authoritarian" regime according to Chapter 26?
5. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
Discuss how the modern political state evolved from tribal groups based on Fukuyama's discussion.
Examine the Mandate of Heaven as depicted with Empress Wu and the problems faced by emperors in China.
Examine the role of kinship, and the types of kinship, as discussed in Chapter 3.
This section contains 118 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)