Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people in favelas not invest in their homes?
2. How long did the Russian occupation by the Mongols last?
3. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
4. When did the Seigneurial courts lose their power in England?
5. When did the Moorish bastion of Grenada fell?
Examine the significance of Brahminism and social castes in India and Fukuyama's theories regarding the causes of political development in India.
Examine the five attributes that distinguish a state from a tribal organization, and use examples of each from the book.
Discuss how the modern political state evolved from tribal groups based on Fukuyama's discussion.
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)