Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
2. When did King Bela III die?
3. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
4. What country has become what some political scientists label an "electoral authoritarian" regime according to Chapter 26?
5. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the four differing results relating to accountability and examine the examples of each.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the Mandate of Heaven as depicted with Empress Wu and the problems faced by emperors in China.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role of kinship, and the types of kinship, as discussed in Chapter 3.
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)