Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
2. When did King Bela III die?
3. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
4. What country has become what some political scientists label an "electoral authoritarian" regime according to Chapter 26?
5. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
Essay Topic 1
Define legalism and compare legalism with Confucianism, and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the development of rule of law in world civilizations, and discuss the role that religion played in developing a stronger rule of law.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the inverse relationship between the strength of a state and patrimonialism.
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)