Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Battle of Lepanto take place?
2. When did King Bela III die?
3. How many taels of silver were left in the Chinese treasury in the early 17th century China?
4. What country has become what some political scientists label an "electoral authoritarian" regime according to Chapter 26?
5. What was the population of China at the start of the Ming Dynasty?
Discuss the development of rule of law in world civilizations, and discuss the role that religion played in developing a stronger rule of law.
Discuss the significance of the Ottoman empire, including how it spread and why they were defeated.
Discuss the role of the Catholic Church in Europe and why Pope Gregory VII clashed with Holy Roman Emperor Henry IV, and the eventual resolution.
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)