Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What king imposed the Magna Carta after a military defeat?
(a) King George.
(b) King Mark.
(c) King John.
(d) Kind Edward.
2. When did Warren Hastings decide to apply the Dharmasastra to the Hindus, Islamic law to the Muslims, and some version of English "Justice, Equity, and Good Conscience" to all other cases?
3. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
4. When did Emperor Wu rule?
(a) 141 to 77 B.C.
(b) 161 to 67 B.C.
(c) 141 to 87 B.C.
(d) 131 to 87 B.C.
5. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
2. When did Ying Zheng live according to Chapter 8?
3. How many mechanisms offset growing poverty?
4. How much land did the Catholic Church own in Denmark in 1536?
5. When did Constantine convert to Christianity according to Chapter 18?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)