Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Qin Shi Huangdi and Ashoka building their empire?
(a) 3rd century B.C.
(b) 4rd century B.C.
(c) 5rd century B.C.
(d) 2rd century B.C.
2. When did the Ayyubid dynasty end according to Chapter 14?
3. When did Muhammad and his followers move to Medina?
4. When was Empress Xu murdered?
(a) 56 B.C.
(b) 71 B.C.
(c) 80 B.C.
(d) 69 B.C.
5. How much did grain prices in Anatolia in constant silver units rose by between 1489 to 1616?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Maine spend time in India?
2. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
3. How many forms of punishment does Oracle bone describe during the Shang Dynasty?
4. When did the Iranian Islamist revolution take place?
5. When did Ajatashatru die?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)