|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Sui Dynasty disappear?
2. When did the Mauryas empire rule India?
(a) 221 to 85 B.C.
(b) 421 to 185 B.C.
(c) 321 to 185 B.C.
(d) 221 to 55 B.C.
3. Who said "I conceive that land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless members are still unborn"?
(a) A New Guinean chief.
(b) An Ivory Coast chief.
(c) A Somalian chief.
(d) A Nigerian chief.
4. What was S. E. Finer's occupation?
5. How did Brihadratha die?
(a) He died of old age.
(b) He died during an accident.
(c) He was assassinated.
(d) He died of cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age were young boys or men starting their training for public service under Emperor Wu?
2. Who was the first civilization to invent the modern state?
3. When did the Norman Conquest of England take place?
4. What was the sanjakbey duties?
5. How long did it take to put down the Yellow Turban peasant rebellion?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)