Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metal made the infantry more useful?
2. In China, what was the class somewhat below that of the nobility that included soldiers or other meritorious commoners?
3. When was "Discourse on the Origins of Inequality" published according to chapter 3?
4. What population density allowed agriculture?
(a) 60 to 80 people per square kilometer.
(b) 60 to 70 people per square kilometer.
(c) 40 to 60 people per square kilometer.
(d) 80 to 100 people per square kilometer.
5. When did the Qin Dynasty start ruling over the whole of China?
(a) 321 B.C.
(b) 230 B.C.
(c) 221 B.C.
(d) 250 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Han Dynasty hold power?
2. What are bBand-level societies built around?
3. What society is still a hunter-gatherer society?
4. Who helped the Emperor stage a coup against Empress Liang's house according to Chapter 9?
5. When was Empress Xu murdered?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)