One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 22-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ohn Hajna's occupation?
2. How often were the lords and his commoner vassals called together to judge cases in feudal France?
(a) Every 5 weeks.
(b) Every 12 weeks.
(c) Every 2 weeks.
(d) Every 6 weeks.
3. When did the State of Chu perform a cadastral survey?
4. When was the Peace of Westphalia signed?
5. Who wrote Communist Manifesto?
(a) Jean Jacques Rousseau.
(b) Friedrich Engels.
(c) Karl Marx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appointed Ogier Ghiselin de Busbecq at the court of Suleiman the Magnificent?
2. When did the Communists claim victory in China?
3. Who formulated an ideology of state building that explicitly laid out the logic of the new centralized state?
4. How much did the European population increase between 1500 and 1600?
5. What was the sanjakbey duties?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)