|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What future events does Cassandra foresee after she sees the past?
2. How does the chorus feel about Cassandra?
3. According to the chorus, what is the only thing Electra can pray for while at Agamemnon's grave?
4. What does Clytemnestra assume about Cassandra?
5. What do the Furies tell Apollo about their hunt for Orestes?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. After receiving false news in the third part of the second play, what is Clytemnestra's reaction to news of Orestes' supposed death?
This section contains 1,115 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)