Mid-Book Test (up to Play 2, Part 1 (p. 165-171))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In the first part of the first play, according to Clytemnestra, what does Agamemnon have yet to endure?
2. According to Clytemnestra's message to the herald, how has she kept her husband's house?
3. What is concerning the chorus at the end of Play 1, Part 1?
4. What gift did Apollo give Cassandra before the events of The Oresteia?
5. Who accompanies Orestes to Agamemnon's tomb in the beginning of the second play?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with...
This section contains 1,097 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)