|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Part 3 (p. 183-190).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clytemnestra assume about Cassandra?
(a) Cassandra is being belligerent.
(b) Cassandra does not understand what is being said.
(c) Cassandra is deaf.
(d) Cassandra is not very smart.
2. For what does Cassandra pray in the fourth part of the first play?
(a) Agamemnon to survive.
(c) An easy death.
(d) An afterlife.
3. Why is the herald so joyful?
(a) The gods have spoken to him.
(b) He is home in Mycenae.
(c) He is gotten married.
(d) Clytemnestra favors him.
4. What god does the leader of the chorus praise for Agamemnon's victory?
5. According to Agamemnon, what kept him strong during the war?
(a) His thoughts of his children.
(b) His thoughts of his home.
(d) His thoughts of his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Electra find on her father's tomb?
2. Where does the action of the third part of "The Libation Bearers" take place?
3. To whom does Electra pray while at Agamemnon's tomb?
4. In the first part of the first play, what does the chorus say of Agamemnon's fate?
5. Why does Agamemnon walk inside his palace the way he does?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)