|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Part 1 (p. 165-171).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Agamemnon make his entrance?
(a) On foot.
(b) On horse back.
(c) In a chariot.
(d) In a horse-cart.
2. What does Clytemnestra remind the chorus to do after Aegisthus's outburst?
(a) Never tell anyone what they witnessed.
(b) Pray to the gods.
(c) Make offerings for Agamemnon's soul.
(d) Keep to their place.
3. In the first part of the first play, what signal is the man on the roof looking for?
(a) A ship.
(b) A moonbeam.
(c) A bonfire.
(d) An arrow.
4. What goddess demanded Iphigenia in sacrifice?
5. To whom does Electra pray while at Agamemnon's tomb?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the second play take place?
2. For what does Aegisthus thank the gods in the fifth part of the first play?
3. What message does Clytemnestra send to Agamemnon through the herald?
4. What does Orestes wonder about the women approaching his father's tomb?
5. What advice does Electra ask of the chorus while at her father's tomb?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)