Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Part 4 (p.140150).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the herald, is worth the suffering of the soldiers?
(a) Victory at war.
(b) The homecoming.
(d) The blessings of the gods.
2. What does Clytemnestra assume about Cassandra?
(a) Cassandra is deaf.
(b) Cassandra is being belligerent.
(c) Cassandra is not very smart.
(d) Cassandra does not understand what is being said.
3. Who is the first character to speak in "The Oresteia"?
(c) The Watchman.
(d) The leader of the chorus.
4. For which family member's sake did Agamemnon go to Troy?
5. After receiving news of the fall of Troy, which Trojan does the chorus agree got what he deserved?
Short Answer Questions
1. What past events does Cassandra see in a vision?
2. What feelings suddenly strike the chorus after Agamemnon enters his palace?
3. What is concerning the chorus at the end of Play 1, Part 1?
4. What gift did Apollo give Cassandra before the events of The Oresteia?
5. What was Apollo's reaction to Cassandra not meeting his expectations when he granted her with a gift?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)