|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Part 4 (9.190-196).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Clytemnestra send into exile?
2. What do the female attendants lay on the ground for Agamemnon to walk upon?
(a) A gold cloth.
(b) A purple cloth.
(c) A red cloth.
(d) A white cloth.
3. How does Agamemnon agree to walk on the carpet?
(a) In his boots.
(b) On a horse.
(c) Carrying his wife.
4. What does Electra find when she wonders aloud if her brother has returned?
(a) Pylades' pack.
(b) Offerings to the gods.
(c) Orestes and Pylades' footprints.
(d) A campfire.
5. According to Agamemnon, what kept him strong during the war?
(a) His thoughts of his children.
(b) His thoughts of his wife.
(d) His thoughts of his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clytemnestra claim about her life since Agamemnon left for war?
2. What is the question on the chorus's mind after Orestes flees the palace?
3. What does Orestes leave behind at his father's tomb in tribute ?
4. What is revealed with Orestes in the fourth part of "The Libation Bearers"?
5. Why does Orestes wish to return to the oracle at the end of "The Libation Bearers"?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)