|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Part 4 (9.190-196).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Agamemnon make his entrance?
(a) In a horse-cart.
(b) On foot.
(c) On horse back.
(d) In a chariot.
2. What woman is accompanying Agamemnon on his return to Mycenae?
3. What does Orestes remind his mother of when she pleads for her life?
(a) Electra's inability to mourn for her father.
(b) Her sins.
(c) His love for her.
(d) The gods' will.
4. What does Orestes see when he cries out in terror after he has avenged his father's murder?
(c) Erinyes or Furies.
5. When does the second play take place?
(a) Several days after Agamemnon's death.
(b) Several years after Agamemnon's death.
(c) Weeks after Agamemnon's death.
(d) Hours after Agamemnon's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orestes wonder about the women approaching his father's tomb?
2. How does Clytemnestra plead for her life to Orestes?
3. While mourning her father at his grave, what does Electra pray for the most?
4. According to the chorus, what is the only thing Electra can pray for while at Agamemnon's grave?
5. What does Electra find on her father's tomb?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)