One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Part 4 (9.190-196).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feelings suddenly strike the chorus after Agamemnon enters his palace?
(a) They have feelings of foreboding.
(b) They have feelings of joy.
(c) They have feelings of hysteria.
(d) They have feelings of sickness.
2. What is revealed with Orestes in the fourth part of "The Libation Bearers"?
(a) Electra's body.
(b) Cilissa's body.
(c) His father's armor.
(d) Aegisthus's body.
3. How does Agamemnon make his entrance?
(a) On horse back.
(b) In a chariot.
(c) In a horse-cart.
(d) On foot.
4. What is the lineage of the woman with Agamemnon in the third part of the first play?
(a) She is a priestess of Athena.
(b) She is a Trojan princess.
(c) She is the daughter of the queen of the Amazons.
(d) She is Helen's half sister.
5. What do the female attendants lay on the ground for Agamemnon to walk upon?
(a) A gold cloth.
(b) A red cloth.
(c) A white cloth.
(d) A purple cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orestes remind his mother of when she pleads for her life?
2. How does Electra know the offering on the tomb came from Orestes?
3. What does Agamemnon find unsuitable about his welcome?
4. What does Pylades advise Orestes to do?
5. What is the question on the chorus's mind after Orestes flees the palace?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)