|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many plants called Elaine were to be dumped at Kerry's Bromeliads?
2. When did the government begin three Seminole "subjugation and removal efforts"?
3. What company had begun logging the Fakahatchee Strand for cypress trees in the 1950s?
(a) Jones Forestry Inc.
(b) John Smith Swamp Logging.
(c) Steven's Timber Company.
(d) The Lee Tidewater Cypress Company.
4. One of the most notorious plant crimes in Florida happened in what year, according to the author in Plant Crimes?
5. What is the name of Lee Moore's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a semi-aquatic tropical plant grown as a leaf vegetable also known as "swamp cabbage"?
2. What kind of plants did Gary Zill own a good number of?
3. Susan learned that if an orchid breeder comes up with a good cross fertilization, they will get the monopoly in the market for how long?
4. What is a term for any one of a large number of unrelated small to medium sized species of parrot, that generally have long tail feathers?
5. When did Robert Fuchs begin growing orchids professionally?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)