|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Laroche move on to after leaving the plant world behind?
2. Who discovered the last species of Cattleya that would be discovered?
(a) Robert Fuchs.
(b) Frank Smith.
(c) Lee Moore.
(d) John Lindley.
3. Where did Susan meet nearly every other orchid grower she had met in Florida, including Martin Motes, Tom Fennell, Bob Fuchs, Frank Smith in Fortunes?
(a) The North Florida Orchid Society Show.
(b) The Southeast Orchid Society Show.
(c) The Central Florida Orchid Society Show.
(d) The South Florida Orchid Society Show.
4. Where was Osceola born?
(a) Mobile, Alabama.
(b) Tallassee, Alabama.
(c) Montgomery, Alabama.
(d) Birmingham, Alabama.
5. Where did Susan go to hear Martin Motes speak in Plant Crimes?
(a) The Orchid Society of Palm Beach.
(b) The Orchid Society of Jacksonville.
(c) The Orchid Society of Tallahassee.
(d) The Orchid Society of Key West.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what neighborhood of Miami does Lee Moore live?
2. Chief Billy Bowlegs had traveled to Washington D. C. on horseback to attempt to repeal a law passed in 1853 that had made it illegal for a Seminole to do what?
3. What is a term for any one of a large number of unrelated small to medium sized species of parrot, that generally have long tail feathers?
4. Susan marveled at Laroche's ability to do what with something obsessed over?
5. The Florida Seminoles are descendants of the Yuchi, Creek and what tribe?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)