|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What monkeys are the genus Lagothrix of New World monkeys, usually placed in the family Atelidae?
(b) Squirrel Monkeys.
(c) Owl Monkeys.
(d) Wooly Monkeys.
2. When did the legendary first Sapa Inca, Manco Capac, found the Kingdom of Cuzco?
3. Robert Fuchs' great-grandfather moved his family from where to Florida?
4. Chief Billy Bowlegs had traveled to Washington D. C. on horseback to attempt to repeal a law passed in 1853 that had made it illegal for a Seminole to do what?
(a) Live in Florida.
(b) Carry a gun.
(c) Marry a white woman.
(d) Own land.
5. Martin Motes was described by Susan Orlean as a recovering what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Susan go to hear Martin Motes speak in Plant Crimes?
2. Kerry's Bromeliads houses how many bromeliads?
3. How many plants called Elaine were to be dumped at Kerry's Bromeliads?
4. One of the most notorious plant crimes in Florida happened in what year, according to the author in Plant Crimes?
5. Who took Susan for a hike along with two inmates from a work-release program of the Copeland Road Prison?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)