Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan marveled at Laroche's ability to do what with something obsessed over?
(a) Admire it.
(b) Hate it.
(c) Ignore it.
(d) Abandon it.
2. One of Tom Fennell's neighbors had bell peppers worth how much money stolen from his fields?
3. When did the government begin three Seminole "subjugation and removal efforts"?
4. What was Osceola named at birth?
(a) Albert Carter.
(b) Abraham Fulton.
(c) John Lindley.
(d) Billy Powell.
5. Susan learned that if an orchid breeder comes up with a good cross fertilization, they will get the monopoly in the market for how long?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What genus of plants were brought to south Florida as an ornamental landscape plant from Australia?
2. What company did Laroche go on to start after leaving the plant world behind?
3. What refers an immersed aquatic plant which originated in South America but has spread to many parts of the world and is considered an invasive species in Australia, China, New Zealand, Thailand and the United States?
4. What kind of plants did Gary Zill own a good number of?
5. Martin Motes was described by Susan Orlean as a recovering what?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)