|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a semi-aquatic tropical plant grown as a leaf vegetable also known as "swamp cabbage"?
(a) Chinese water-spinach.
(b) Japanese lettuce.
(c) Siberian onion.
(d) German kraut plant.
2. When was the Cattleya Orchid named?
3. When did Robert Fuchs begin growing orchids professionally?
4. What woman famous in the orchid community for her touch with Ghost Orchids suffered a plant crime when someone mysteriously destroys the pods of some of her orchids?
(a) Savilla Quick.
(b) Wendy Jones.
(c) Diane Williams.
(d) Susan Zarros.
5. One of Tom Fennell's neighbors had bell peppers worth how much money stolen from his fields?
Short Answer Questions
1. Laroche's exile from the Fakahatchee Strand was extended how long by the court?
2. At the South Florida Orchid Society in Fortunes, Susan calculated that there were roughly how much money worth of flowers?
3. Robert Fuchs' great-grandfather came across orchids while traveling through what town?
4. One of the most notorious plant crimes in Florida happened in what year, according to the author in Plant Crimes?
5. The collector of Ghost Orchids in Plant Crimes had the secret of putting the baby ghost orchids in what kind of tree?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)