|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What event had John Laroche attended which got him into plants and horticulture?
a) The World Bromeliad Show.
b) The World Connellia Show.
c) The World Edmundoa Show.
d) The World Orthophytum Show.
2. What is Lee Moore's profession, according to CITES and the US Government?
a) Plant smuggler.
c) Tour guide.
d) Drug smuggler.
3. What German tireless collector is the reason why Frederick Sander became so influential in the orchid community?
a) Benedict Roezl.
b) Albert Millican.
c) Tom Hart Dyke.
d) William Micholitz.
4. Martin Motes was described by Susan Orlean as a recovering what?
5. When was Frederick Sander born?
This section contains 518 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)