|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plant Crimes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Laroche, there is a lot of what to be made in the plant world?
2. How many acres make up the Fakahatchee Strand?
3. Who took Susan for a hike along with two inmates from a work-release program of the Copeland Road Prison?
4. Who owned the Gulf American Corporation?
(a) Julius and Leonard Rosen.
(b) Julian Rosen.
(c) Rose Julian.
(d) Rose and Julius Rosen.
5. What kind of orchid was John Laroche accused of attempting to steal in The Millionaire's Hothouse?
(a) Vampire Orchid.
(b) Poltergeist Orchid.
(c) Ghost Orchid.
(d) Gremlin Orchid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the genus of the Ghost Orchid?
2. Where is Denise from in Anyone Can Grow Orchids?
3. The International Orchid Register now has more than how many different types of orchids in their registry?
4. Laroche told Susan that he understood her love of orchids because they bring about a sort of what in people?
5. What genus of plants were brought to south Florida as an ornamental landscape plant from Australia?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)