Quiz: Orchid Fever
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What refers to a trait that is shared by two or more taxa and their most recent common ancestor, whose ancestor in turn does not possess the trait?
2. Studies at what university encouraged Charles Darwin's passion for natural science?
a) Harvard University.
b) University of Cambridge.
c) Rutgers University.
d) Oxford University.
3. What kind of pollination do orchids undergo?
b) They do not pollinate.
4. How many genera are there in the orchid family?
5. What type of orchid has a stem which grows from a single bud in which leaves are added...
This section contains 320 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)