The Millionaire's Hothouse
1. When was John Laroche born?
2. Where was John Laroche born?
(c) South Carolina.
3. John Laroche is introduced as being an eccentric person who is tall, skinny and handsome despite what?
(a) Missing his left arm.
(b) Missing eight fingers.
(c) Missing an ear.
(d) Missing his front teeth.
4. When was Susan Orlean born?
5. Susan Orlean has been a staff writer for what periodical since 1992?
(a) Rolling Stone.
(c) Time Magazine.
(d) The New Yorker.
6. Where was Susan Orlean born?
(a) Buffalo, New York.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Detroit, Michigan.
(d) Cleveland, Ohio.
7. From what university did Susan Orlean graduate?
(a) The University of Indiana.
(b) The University of Kentucky.
(c) The University of Michigan.
(d) The University of Illinois.
8. What word refers to the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image or desire?
9. Where did Susan first read about John Laroche?
(a) A short story.
(b) A letter from a friend.
(c) A news article.
(d) A police report.
This section contains 3,617 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)