1. When was John Laroche born?
2. Where was John Laroche born?
(a) South Carolina.
3. John Laroche is introduced as being an eccentric person who is tall, skinny and handsome despite what?
(a) Missing an ear.
(b) Missing eight fingers.
(c) Missing his front teeth.
(d) Missing his left arm.
4. When was Susan Orlean born?
5. Susan Orlean has been a staff writer for what periodical since 1992?
(a) Time Magazine.
(b) Rolling Stone.
(d) The New Yorker.
6. Where was Susan Orlean born?
(a) Buffalo, New York.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Detroit, Michigan.
(d) Cleveland, Ohio.
7. From what university did Susan Orlean graduate?
(a) The University of Indiana.
(b) The University of Kentucky.
(c) The University of Illinois.
(d) The University of Michigan.
8. What word refers to the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image or desire?
9. Where did Susan first read about John Laroche?
(a) A police report.
(b) A short story.
(c) A news article.
(d) A letter from a friend.
This section contains 3,617 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)