|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does John Wesley show the mangled mink?
2. What offense was John Wesley told he had committed?
3. What does Sylder say when John Wesley offers to make Gifford pay for what he did to Sylder?
4. How could the charges against John Wesley be dropped?
5. Which of the following describes Ownby's demeanor while being questioned by the welfare agent?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of John Wesley, Ownby and Sylder. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, and socialization.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of Marion Sylder. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point?
Essay Topic 3
Create a brief character study of the orchard keeper What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)