|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks up Ownby when he is spotted walking with his dog?
(a) The police.
(b) Mildred Rattner.
(c) Two men in a car.
2. In what branch of the armed forces did Sylder serve?
(d) Air Force.
3. What does the orchard keeper do as he drifts into thought?
(a) Cleans his gun.
(b) Shines his boots.
(c) Cooks breakfast.
(d) Flips through a magazine.
4. To whose shop do the boys take the captured skunk?
(a) Mr. Evans'.
(b) Mr. Ellis'.
(c) Mr. Edwards'.
(d) Mr. Eller's.
5. What does John Wesley bring to Ownby in the mental asylum?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does John Wesley leave for the chickenhawk even though he could not get the corpse?
2. How many police officers is Ownby accused of shooting?
3. What kind of animal do John Wesley and Warn speculate must have mauled the mink?
4. How long does it take for Ownby to show up at the store and for Gifford to arrest him?
5. What animals is the wildcat prowling for at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)