|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does John Wesley show the mangled mink?
2. How did Sylder lose part of his toe?
(a) A piano fell on it.
(b) An anchor dropped on it.
(c) A bullet grazed it.
(d) He got gangrene.
3. What does Sylder tell John Wesley that Gifford will never do?
(a) Find Sylder's pick-up points.
(b) Find Sylder's house.
(c) Arrest a fourteen-year-old boy.
(d) Trace the wrecked car to Sylder.
4. How many police officers is Ownby accused of shooting?
5. What does John Wesley bring to Ownby in the mental asylum?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two men do with Ownby after they pick him up?
2. What kind of animal do the boys have trapped in a cave?
3. Where does Sylder's car die while on his whiskey run?
4. How long does it take for Ownby to show up at the store and for Gifford to arrest him?
5. What is the name of Ownby's dog?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)