|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals is the wildcat prowling for at the beginning of this section?
2. What do the police choose not to reveal to Mildred Rattner about her husband?
(a) That he had another family in another state.
(b) That he was having an affair.
(c) That he was wanted in three states.
(d) That he committed suicide.
3. What extreme weather is Ownby navigating at the beginning of this section?
(a) Torrential rain.
4. Ownby tells John Wesley that there are some things that a person just has to do, because unless he does them he will have no _____________.
5. Who arrives at the jail to provide some assistance to Ownby?
(a) A welfare department agent.
(b) Officer Gifford.
(c) Mildred Rattner.
(d) John Wesley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is a mink worth?
2. How old was Mildred Rattner when she died?
3. What type of animal has been asleep in Ownby's outhouse?
4. What does John Wesley bring to Ownby in the mental asylum?
5. What is the name of Ownby's dog?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)