|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 216 - 246.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ownby sent after being released from jail?
(b) A medical hospital.
(c) A mental asylum.
(d) His sister's home.
2. Where does the orchard keeper drag some trees?
(a) To the peach pit where Rattner's body was dumped.
(b) To his moonshine still.
(c) To the lumberyard.
(d) To the back of his house.
3. What was Sylder's position in the armed forces?
4. What does the old man pass by on his way home from the orchard?
(a) An abandoned school.
(b) A church.
(c) The pit where Sylder buried the dead body.
(d) A lake.
5. Where is the old man that saw Sylder in the woods?
(a) In church.
(b) In bed.
(c) In an orchard.
(d) In a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police choose not to reveal to Mildred Rattner about her husband?
2. About what do Sylder and June question Jack the Runner?
3. How many animal traps does John Wesley get for his dollar?
4. Why do Gifford and some other policemen arrive at Ownby's house?
5. How many police officers is Ownby accused of shooting?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)