|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 95 - 127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sylder kill the man?
(a) Stabs him.
(b) Slits his throat.
(c) Crushes his windpipe.
(d) Shoots him.
2. Where does Sylder dispose of the dead body?
(a) A lake.
(b) The woods.
(c) A mountain ravine.
(d) A riverbank.
3. Who had originally shown Sylder the corpse in the pit?
(a) His brother.
(b) A deputy.
(c) His wife.
(d) Two children.
4. Which of the following does John Wesley hear as he is searching for his traps?
(a) Cracking trees.
(b) All of these.
(c) An approaching car.
(d) Splashing water.
5. What does the orchard keeper get out of a chest?
(a) A deed.
(b) A rifle.
(c) Shotgun shells.
(d) A blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Kenneth injured his leg?
2. What is Sylder doing as he drives away from the crash?
3. What came about as a result of Prohibition?
4. Why had Sylder once blasted his wall with a shotgun?
5. What reason does Sylder give for the man being under the truck?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)