|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 74 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Kenneth injured his leg?
(a) Cut from barbed wire.
(b) Motorcycle burn.
(c) A dog bite.
(d) Gunshot wound.
2. What is the only thing John Wesley finds in his animal traps?
(a) A snake.
(b) A toad.
(c) A toenail.
(d) A rabbit.
3. Kenneth asks the storekeep for the distance to what city?
4. What do Sylder and June do when they find the two girls and a boy?
(a) Rape them and leave them in a remote area.
(b) Shoot them in the woods.
(c) Give them a ride to Knoxville.
(d) Give them bus fare to get home.
5. How many animal traps does John Wesley get for his dollar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sylder doing as he drives away from the crash?
2. What does the man in the car ask Sylder to do?
3. What is Kenneth Rattner doing as the novel begins?
4. What does Sylder do after he kills the man?
5. What had John Wesley bought from a storekeep some time ago?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)