|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 196 - 215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of footwear is John Wesley wearing in the store?
2. What was Sylder afraid of seeing outside his window at night?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A cat.
(c) A stranger.
(d) A ghost.
3. John Wesley hears voices that tell him to ___________________.
(a) kill his mother.
(b) run away.
(c) burn the house.
(d) avenge his father's death.
4. Why do Gifford and some other policemen arrive at Ownby's house?
(a) To question him.
(b) To take him to a funeral.
(c) To arrest him.
(d) To see if he needs anything.
5. What came about as a result of Prohibition?
(a) World War II.
(b) Marijuana farms.
(c) Illegal drug use.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John Wesley manage to get into the jail to see Sylder?
2. To whose house do the boys go to talk about the skunk?
3. What extreme weather is Ownby navigating at the beginning of this section?
4. Which of the following is true about Kenneth Rattner's widow and son?
5. Where is Kenneth when he enters a bar?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)