|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 51 - 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about Kenneth Rattner's widow and son?
(a) They live in their house for free.
(b) They do not pay taxes.
(c) They live a meager existence.
(d) All of these.
2. Why does Sylder vomit in the woods?
(a) He feels guilt for killing the man.
(b) The odor of the decaying body.
(c) He ate bad seafood for dinner.
(d) He has the flu.
3. Sylder has an irrational fear of what type of animal?
4. Who had originally shown Sylder the corpse in the pit?
(a) Two children.
(b) His wife.
(c) A deputy.
(d) His brother.
5. The town of Red Branch is in the ___________________ Mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sylder do after the man and his son leave?
2. How far is it to Atlanta from where Kenneth is now?
3. John Wesley hears voices that tell him to ___________________.
4. What does the man in the car ask Sylder to do?
5. Which of the following does John Wesley's mother tell him about his father?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)