|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 171 - 195.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does John Wesley's mother tell him about his father?
(a) All of these.
(b) He was a hard-working man.
(c) They would not be in this sad state if he were alive.
(d) He was an honest man.
2. Where did Garland Hobie hid whiskey as a boolegger?
(a) A mountain cave.
(b) Room behind false door.
(c) Honeysuckle bushes.
3. What does the old man pass by on his way home from the orchard?
(a) The pit where Sylder buried the dead body.
(b) An abandoned school.
(c) A church.
(d) A lake.
4. Where do the policemen begin their investigation?
(a) A local store.
(b) A local church.
(c) Homes in the area.
(d) A diner.
5. With what did Sylder cover up the corpse?
(a) A mount of dead leaves.
(b) A cedar tree.
(c) A wooden plank.
(d) A load of dirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Ownby when he is spotted walking with his dog?
2. What extreme weather is Ownby navigating at the beginning of this section?
3. Which of the following does John Wesley hear as he is searching for his traps?
4. What kind of car did Sylder crash?
5. Who is Kenneth Rattner's son?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)