|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 171 - 195.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what did Sylder cover up the corpse?
(a) A load of dirt.
(b) A wooden plank.
(c) A mount of dead leaves.
(d) A cedar tree.
2. What type of animal has been asleep in Ownby's outhouse?
3. Where is the old man that saw Sylder in the woods?
(a) In church.
(b) In bed.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) In an orchard.
4. What is Uncle Ather's job?
(a) Orchard keeper.
5. What extreme weather is Ownby navigating at the beginning of this section?
(a) Torrential rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man pass by on his way home from the orchard?
2. What dead animal does the large cat find?
3. Who had originally shown Sylder the corpse in the pit?
4. Where does the large cat find refuge from the rain?
5. Who is Kenneth Rattner's son?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)