|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does the chicken play?
2. How did Stella injure her foot?
(a) She fell in a water hole.
(b) She tripped over a dog.
(c) She kicked her trainer.
(d) She fell off a pedestal.
3. How does Ivan describe gorillas?
(a) Angry like elephants.
(b) Silly like ducks.
(c) Chatty like chimps.
(d) Patient as stones.
4. Who is Gerald?
(a) Stella's trainer.
(b) The circus ringmaster.
(c) Ivan's favorite keeper.
(d) The mall custodian.
5. What does Ivan throw at the spit-pebble children?
(a) A baseball.
(b) A wad of paper.
(c) A me-ball.
(d) A banana peel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only human who can touch Bob?
2. Where does Ivan think other gorillas might live?
3. Who gives Ivan his first crayon?
4. Who is Sara?
5. What does Bob call Ivan's cage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ivan react when he sees another gorilla on his television?
2. What does Ivan do when he is bored?
3. What does Stella mean when she tells Ivan, "Old age is a powerful disguise"?
4. What do Ivan and Stella have in common?
5. What does Mack do with Ivan's paintings and drawings?
6. Why does Mack make the animals perform shows at the mall?
7. How does Ivan spend his days?
8. How does Ivan compare humans to chimps?
9. Why does Mack give Ivan a yellow crayon?
10. How did Stella's foot become injured?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)