|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ivan and Stella have in common?
(a) They are huge, alone and love yogurt raisins.
(b) They are quiet, humble and love television.
(c) They are fast, strong and angry at life.
(d) They are strong, smart and hate Mack.
2. What does Lila Burpee tease Julia about?
(a) Her grades.
(b) Her art.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her clothes.
3. Who is the only human who can touch Bob?
4. What does Ivan draw with the black crayon?
(a) A rock.
(b) A beetle.
(d) A rotten banana peel.
5. What does Ivan call his cage?
(a) A domain.
(b) A cage.
(c) A habitat.
(d) A prison.
6. Who is Gerald?
(a) The mall custodian.
(b) Stella's trainer.
(c) The circus ringmaster.
(d) Ivan's favorite keeper.
7. What does Bob like to eat?
(a) Bananas and apples.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Nuts and berries.
(d) Hot dogs and ice cream.
8. Who is Mack?
(a) A dog.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A monkey.
(d) The boss.
9. What does Ivan like to watch on TV?
(a) Professional bowling and cat-food commericials.
(b) Old comedy shows and Science Fiction movies.
(c) Cartoons, Romance movies and Westerns.
(d) The Nature Channel and Sports.
10. What does Mack tell George to buy with the money he gives him?
(a) Crayons for Ivan.
(b) Food for Julia.
(c) Crayons for Julia.
(d) Food for Ivan.
11. What toy does Julia give Ivan?
(a) A stuffed gorilla.
(b) A toy banana.
(c) A stuffed puppy.
(d) A baseball.
12. Who is Sara?
(a) A baby elephant.
(b) Julia's sister.
(c) Mack's wife.
(d) Julia's mother.
13. What is George's job?
(a) To train elephants.
(b) To perform as a clown.
(c) To sell popcorn.
(d) To clean the mall.
14. Where does Bob sleep?
(a) In Mack's office.
(b) On Ivan's belly.
(c) In a pile of hay.
(d) In a garbage bin.
15. What does Bob like to watch on TV?
(a) The Nature Channel and Sports.
(b) Professional bowling and cat-food commericials.
(c) Old Comedy Shows and Science Fiction movies.
(d) Horror Movies and Reality shows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bob?
2. How does Ivan describe humans?
3. What did Mack give Ivan on his sixth birthday?
4. How does Ivan describe gorillas?
5. What does Ivan call the spit-pebble children?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)