|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Stella live before she was sold to Mack?
(a) A mall.
(b) A circus.
(c) A sideshow carnival.
(d) A zoo.
2. Where does Snickers sleep?
(a) On Ivan's belly.
(b) In Mack's office.
(c) In a garbage bin.
(d) In a pile of hay.
3. What sport does the chicken play?
4. What is George's job?
(a) To perform as a clown.
(b) To clean the mall.
(c) To sell popcorn.
(d) To train elephants.
5. How does Bob get inside Ivan's domain?
(a) Through the bars.
(b) Slips in when George is cleaning the cage.
(c) Through a window.
(d) In a corner where the glass is broken.
6. How are Julia's drawings different from Ivan's drawings?
(a) Julia uses her imagination when she draws.
(b) The colors in Julia's drawings are brighter.
(c) Ivan is a better artist than Julia.
(d) Ivan's drawings are all black and white.
7. What does Bob call Ivan's cage?
(a) A house.
(b) A domain.
(c) A cage.
(d) A box.
8. What did Mack give Ivan on his sixth birthday?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A banana.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A stuffed gorilla.
9. What does Ivan throw at the spit-pebble children?
(a) A banana peel.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A me-ball.
(d) A wad of paper.
10. What does Ivan draw with the yellow crayon?
(a) A banana.
(b) A sunflower.
(c) The sun.
(d) A butterfly.
11. How does Ivan describe humans?
(a) Angry like elephants.
(b) Silly like ducks.
(c) Chatty like chimps.
(d) Patient as stones.
12. What is on the billboard by the freeway?
(a) A clown, an elephant and a gorilla.
(b) A colorful circus tent and an elephant.
(c) A dog, an elephant and a gorilla.
(d) A child holding a balloon.
13. Who is Stella?
(a) A girl.
(b) A gorilla.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A dog.
14. What does Mack do with Ivan's drawings?
(a) Puts them on the billboard.
(b) Throws them away.
(c) Puts them on his refrigerator.
(d) Sells them.
15. What does Bob like to eat?
(a) Bananas and apples.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Hot dogs and ice cream.
(d) Nuts and berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Tag?
2. What toy does Julia give Ivan?
3. Why doesn't Sara come to the mall anymore?
4. Who is Bob?
5. What does Mack tell George to buy with the money he gives him?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)