|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A World Full of Boxes (pages 23-59).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous artist's name does Mack call Ivan?
(c) Van Gogh.
2. What did Mack give Ivan on his sixth birthday?
(a) A banana.
(b) A stuffed gorilla.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A puppy.
3. Who is Gerald?
(a) The mall custodian.
(b) Stella's trainer.
(c) Ivan's favorite keeper.
(d) The circus ringmaster.
4. How are Julia's drawings different from Ivan's drawings?
(a) Ivan is a better artist than Julia.
(b) Julia uses her imagination when she draws.
(c) Ivan's drawings are all black and white.
(d) The colors in Julia's drawings are brighter.
5. What were the "bracelets" that Stella wore as a young elephant?
(a) Clown ruffles.
(c) Elastic bands.
(d) Gold rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mack?
2. What toy does Julia give Ivan?
3. Who was Tag?
4. Who is the only human who can touch Bob?
5. Who is Thelma?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)