|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The manure of the _______ is spread on all of the pastures without fouling the pasture with too many droppings.
2. Corn is also able to limit the ______ lost during the process of photosynthesis, according to the book.
3. In a bad corn year, the food industry might use __________ as a replacement in many foods.
4. Pollan makes __________ toasts from the produce in his garden and bread that uses yeast he has gathered.
5. What is Pollan eating when he attempts to read Peter Singer's book?
This section contains 946 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)