|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many generations have been at the Salatin farm, all committed to alternative farming?
2. The _________ is one of the specialized animals that Pollan points out as having no issues with eating.
3. Some believe that human ________ is different from that of animals because humans are capable of suffering.
4. Corn is one of the only plants that is adaptable to _________.
5. What is Pollan eating when he attempts to read Peter Singer's book?
(c) A salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Industrial communities sell __________, while the artisinal sells a special product.
2. Pollan also have to abandon his idea of an abalone ____________ in his meal.
3. Where does Pollan take his family at the end of this section of the book?
4. It is not uncommon today to have all family members eating ___________ at different times.
5. Each acre of corn, according to Pollan needs to have _________ gallons of fossil fuel to support it.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)