|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pollan decide that he wants to gather from a local pond, though he ends up not using it?
2. The farm and the human are two ________ natural systems that the food industry relies on.
3. Corn is one of the only plants that is adaptable to _________.
4. Every day, the ________ pens are moved to ensure that the droppings spread evenly.
5. Humans, when faced with a new _______, often take a small amount and wait for the results.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
2. What is Pollan eating when he attempts to read Peter Singer's book?
3. Garro chops up the meat from the pig Pollan made, and they make a __________ for lunch.
4. What would the company that raised Pollan's steer not allow him to do?
5. __________ involves higher emotions of dread, shame, and fear, according to Pollan.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)