|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pollan and Garro decide to go out to hunt at the start of the chapter?
(b) Wild boar.
2. Who has helped Bev out by giving him a lot of produce to get by?
(b) No one.
3. There are parts of the world, Pollan points out, where the only use of the land is for _______, otherwise it would be useless.
4. What does Naylor avoid when he is growing his crop on his farm?
(d) Government help.
5. What does Pollan do with Garro, even though he has to turn away from disgust at one point?
(a) Clean his gun.
(b) Eat a piece of flesh.
(c) Eviscerate the boar.
(d) Paint his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pollan need to prepare for that allows him to become more aware of his natural surroundings?
2. Pollan makes __________ toasts from the produce in his garden and bread that uses yeast he has gathered.
3. How many ways can a person obtain the foods from Salatin's farm?
4. _________ Farm started out as a small farm that sold pre-bagged salad mix, according to the book.
5. What is the ingredient that is broken into glucose and sweeteners, including high fructose corn syrup?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)