|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the farmer use to cover the chicken waste in the compost pile?
(a) Wood chips.
2. Where does Pollan find himself first questioning what the food on the market is made of?
3. What does Pollan not have ready when he is about to take down a boar, causing him to feel ashamed?
(c) Hand position.
4. Local _______ love Polyface because their products are exceptionally tasty and have more full flavor.
(d) Nursing homes.
5. Corn is also able to limit the ______ lost during the process of photosynthesis, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pollan wants to say ________ to the animals for the meal, but realizes this is already in the meal.
2. How many acres of woodland help Salatin continue to live outside the modern world?
3. The meal was perfect, according to Pollan, not because of the food, but he took part in the ________ and preparation.
4. What store does Pollan go to in order to begin creating a store-purchased organic meal?
5. As ________ has become popular, animal rights activists have been highlighting the unethical treatment of animals.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)