|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Corn is also able to limit the ______ lost during the process of photosynthesis, according to the book.
2. Pollan notes that one of the lessons of hunting for food is _________, and of the relationships between man and food.
3. Pollan makes __________ toasts from the produce in his garden and bread that uses yeast he has gathered.
(c) Fava bean.
4. Pollan notes that the end meal was _______ for him, according to the book.
5. Industrial communities sell __________, while the artisinal sells a special product.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the process by which corn is changed into different parts?
2. The family _______, one of the remaining parts of America's food culture, is in decline, according to Pollan.
3. Singer argues that a lifetime of __________ for an animal does not justify the pleasure of a man's taste buds.
4. The early researcher notes that _______ can be the result of situations that remind humans of their animal nature.
5. What takes corn meal, corn starch, and corn sweetener to make?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)