|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since they don't have to worry about nitrogen, farmers no longer have to ________ their crops to ensure soil fertility.
2. Some believe that human ________ is different from that of animals because humans are capable of suffering.
3. Where does Pollan take his family at the end of this section of the book?
(c) Taco Bell.
(d) Burger King.
4. _________ Farm started out as a small farm that sold pre-bagged salad mix, according to the book.
5. Pollan wants to create a meal in full ________ of the foods involved and how they came to be on his table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Neither being ignorant or aware is a completely _________ way of eating in the world today.
2. Pollan tries to be vegetarian, but gives it up as he finds it less ________ and much more difficult.
3. How many boars do Pollan and the others find when they go back to hunt after lunch?
4. What is the name of the farm that Salatin runs?
5. In what part of the body can one determine just how much corn is being eaten by the person?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)