|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the farm that Salatin runs?
2. What is the herbal tea that Pollan makes to help finish off the meal he has made?
3. Some believe that human ________ is different from that of animals because humans are capable of suffering.
4. As ________ has become popular, animal rights activists have been highlighting the unethical treatment of animals.
(c) Meat eating.
5. _________ Farm started out as a small farm that sold pre-bagged salad mix, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pollan admit he liked more than he had anticipated liking?
2. Pollan admits that losing ________ does force the human to lose a part of his or her culture as well as his or her nature.
3. What does Pollan admit about the chickens that Salatin sells on his farm?
4. What does Pollan do with Garro, even though he has to turn away from disgust at one point?
5. The manure of the _______ is spread on all of the pastures without fouling the pasture with too many droppings.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)