|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What store does Pollan go to in order to begin creating a store-purchased organic meal?
(a) Trader Joe's.
(c) Whole Foods.
(d) Richard's Organic Foods.
2. The idea behind grass farming is that the ________ is the most natural and renewable source of energy.
3. In many CAFOs, the _______ of pigs are cut off in response to the aggressive behavior they have in those conditions.
4. Neither being ignorant or aware is a completely _________ way of eating in the world today.
5. Gene Kahn is the founder of ______ Farm, which is a giant organic company that uses industrial methods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Over time, corn has become everything humans need to be a staple of the _________ food chain.
2. How many ways can a person obtain the foods from Salatin's farm?
3. What was the primary emotion that Pollan feels when he shoots and kills his first boar?
4. Salatin pushes for the right to opt out of ____________ of his farm, according to the book.
5. Pairing raw fish with _______ makes sense as this condiment had antibacterial properties.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)