|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Organic farms might still look like industrial farms, but they do not use ___________.
2. Depending on how the animals were ________, different foods can contain different amounts of omega fatty acids.
3. What do many farmers rely on in order to create higher yields at their farms?
4. What does Pollan admit about the chickens that Salatin sells on his farm?
(a) Higher price.
(b) Bigger breasts.
(c) Smaller size.
(d) Lower quality.
5. Where does Pollan find himself first questioning what the food on the market is made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced the idea of using corn to the English settlers?
2. Bev notes that he only has to sell the idea of the ______ in order to sell the higher priced food.
3. Pollan looks over the land and it makes him think of _________, which is something marketers now try to sell.
4. Pollan hopes to bring the reader back to their original _______ of food.
5. It is not uncommon today to have all family members eating ___________ at different times.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)