|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pollan argues that ______ should be the basis for a new revolution, since it is what sustains and helps define culture.
2. Wallerstein originally worked for a _______ where he learned he could entice people to buy more with larger sizes.
(a) Movie theater.
3. By _______, the government became involved in the organic market, as it sought to define what it meant to be organic.
4. Pollan wants to create a meal in full ________ of the foods involved and how they came to be on his table.
5. Pollan and the guests at the dinner achieve the pleasures of the ________, a camaraderie during the meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ways can a person obtain the foods from Salatin's farm?
2. What is the name of the person who began to take away the programs to help the farmers?
3. How many acres of woodland help Salatin continue to live outside the modern world?
4. What were the programs that were set up in order to help farmers during the rougher years?
5. Pollan points out that the industrial method of farming has led to increased ________ and polluted groundwater.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)