|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bev notes that he only has to sell the idea of the ______ in order to sell the higher priced food.
(a) Health benefits.
2. Pollan notes that one of the lessons of hunting for food is _________, and of the relationships between man and food.
3. Over time, corn has become everything humans need to be a staple of the _________ food chain.
4. ________ help pair foods that complement one another not just in flavor, but in use as well.
(b) Medicine men.
(c) Meal plans.
5. The idea behind grass farming is that the ________ is the most natural and renewable source of energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the development lab that Pollan visits in order to learn more about corn?
2. What is the underlying foundation of the entire Salatin farm, according to Pollan?
3. Corn became a _________ because of its many applications for use by the settlers.
4. Salatin is a strong believer in farming in line with one's ___________, as seen in a phone call with Pollan.
5. Hybrid corn is a __________ hog, according to this chapter, and is able to be grown without disruption of fertility issues.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)