|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Humans, when faced with a new _______, often take a small amount and wait for the results.
2. Corn is also able to limit the ______ lost during the process of photosynthesis, according to the book.
3. The family _______, one of the remaining parts of America's food culture, is in decline, according to Pollan.
4. __________ is another tool that humans use to decide if a food is good to eat, which helps to avoid foods that smell rotten.
5. Store purchased foods, according to Salatin, do not take into consideration environmental and health ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Local _______ love Polyface because their products are exceptionally tasty and have more full flavor.
2. The increased ______ of corn has meant a drop in crop space for other plants, according to Naylor.
3. Corn began to rise to fame when the government war factories turned into __________ factories.
4. Organic farms might still look like industrial farms, but they do not use ___________.
5. As a result of the new government agreement, the market is flooded with _______ corn.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)