|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bev deal in that is causing him a lot of financial problems?
2. What does Naylor avoid when he is growing his crop on his farm?
(a) Government help.
3. The push for corn has also led to the industrialization of _______ farms, according to Naylor.
4. How many ways can a person obtain the foods from Salatin's farm?
5. Pollan points out during the book that omnivores face a __________ when they eat today.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ is one of the specialized animals that Pollan points out as having no issues with eating.
2. The local food movement doesn't have to combat ___________; it simply offers an alternative, according to Pollan.
3. Buying local foods grown in a __________ manner underwrites a set of values important to the people.
4. The grass also gets a chance to ________ when the cattle is moved around.
5. Corn became a _________ because of its many applications for use by the settlers.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)