|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The farm and the human are two ________ natural systems that the food industry relies on.
2. Pollan notes that one of the lessons of hunting for food is _________, and of the relationships between man and food.
3. Salatin points out that being ________ doesn't necessarily mean that a farm is also going to be sustainable.
4. Pollan wants to create a meal in full ________ of the foods involved and how they came to be on his table.
5. How many ways can a person obtain the foods from Salatin's farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pollan looks over the land and it makes him think of _________, which is something marketers now try to sell.
2. Salatin uses the animals to create a _________ system that also bolsters efficiency on the farm.
3. Salatin pushes for the right to opt out of ____________ of his farm, according to the book.
4. Pollan sees some mushrooms which he believes to be ___________, though he is not sure enough to eat them.
5. What takes corn meal, corn starch, and corn sweetener to make?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)