|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pollan points out that the industrial method of farming has led to increased ________ and polluted groundwater.
(b) Oil wells.
(c) Food supplies.
2. Pollan sees some mushrooms which he believes to be ___________, though he is not sure enough to eat them.
3. In a bad corn year, the food industry might use __________ as a replacement in many foods.
(a) Baking soda.
4. Pollan thinks that if stores had to include __________ of how an item was produced, people would change their eating habits.
5. The _________ is one of the specialized animals that Pollan points out as having no issues with eating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every day, Salatin moves his cattle to a new _________ every day to ensure balance.
2. Salatin pushes for the right to opt out of ____________ of his farm, according to the book.
3. What does Pollan admit about the chickens that Salatin sells on his farm?
4. Hybrid corn is a __________ hog, according to this chapter, and is able to be grown without disruption of fertility issues.
5. The Naylor farm has turned from a diverse farm to one that has become a _________ production mecca.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)