|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is not uncommon today to have all family members eating ___________ at different times.
(a) The same foods.
(b) Bland foods.
(c) Different foods.
(d) Easy to digest foods.
2. Bev sells to _______ worried about their children, and for those choosing to opt out of the industrial system.
(a) Young fathers.
(c) Young mothers.
(d) Young brothers.
3. To combat the human end of the imperfect system, marketers add ______ to their raw product -- making it a novelty.
4. How many acres of woodland help Salatin continue to live outside the modern world?
5. Pollan points out during the book that omnivores face a __________ when they eat today.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of the new government agreement, the market is flooded with _______ corn.
2. How many ways can a person obtain the foods from Salatin's farm?
3. Pollan points out that the Republic of _______ exists today because of all of the excess corn in the market.
4. Each acre of corn, according to Pollan needs to have _________ gallons of fossil fuel to support it.
5. Pollan wants to create a meal in full ________ of the foods involved and how they came to be on his table.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)