|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Salatin points out that being ________ doesn't necessarily mean that a farm is also going to be sustainable.
2. What is the name of the farm that Salatin runs?
3. __________ is another tool that humans use to decide if a food is good to eat, which helps to avoid foods that smell rotten.
4. To combat the human end of the imperfect system, marketers add ______ to their raw product -- making it a novelty.
5. In the early 19th century, Americans were drinking more alcohol, which cause the Alcohol _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. By _______, the government became involved in the organic market, as it sought to define what it meant to be organic.
2. The soda industry began to ______ their sodas, which led people to drink more and to buy more.
3. Pollan and the guests at the dinner achieve the pleasures of the ________, a camaraderie during the meal.
4. Pollan points out during the book that omnivores face a __________ when they eat today.
5. Local _______ love Polyface because their products are exceptionally tasty and have more full flavor.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)