|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Corn is one of the only plants that is adaptable to _________.
2. What helps to reduce evaporation in the fields, and help to produce more carbon for the plants in the farm?
3. The lack of a food _______ is something that causes humans to be susceptible to food fads.
4. The idea behind grass farming is that the ________ is the most natural and renewable source of energy.
5. What does the farmer use to cover the chicken waste in the compost pile?
(d) Wood chips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the book that is considered to be the organic grower's bible?
2. What is NOT one of the parts of corn that is separated out in the newly used process?
3. What is the process by which corn is changed into different parts?
4. In a bad corn year, the food industry might use __________ as a replacement in many foods.
5. What is the name of the farm that Salatin runs?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)