|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres of woodland help Salatin continue to live outside the modern world?
2. By _______, the government became involved in the organic market, as it sought to define what it meant to be organic.
3. The manure of the _______ is spread on all of the pastures without fouling the pasture with too many droppings.
4. What is the process by which corn is changed into different parts?
(a) Dry mill.
(b) Wet mill.
(c) Wet substrate.
(d) Dry dock.
5. A new program was introduced to pay the farmers directly for the difference in price between the target and the selling price of ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the programs that were set up in order to help farmers during the rougher years?
2. Pollan looks over the land and it makes him think of _________, which is something marketers now try to sell.
3. Many of the products at the health store where Pollan shops contain foods from the _________ food chain.
4. What is the name of the farm that Salatin runs?
5. What is NOT one of the parts of corn that is separated out in the newly used process?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)