|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wallerstein originally worked for a _______ where he learned he could entice people to buy more with larger sizes.
(a) Movie theater.
2. As a result of the new government agreement, the market is flooded with _______ corn.
(d) High quality.
3. How many atoms does corn utilize during photosynthesis, unlike others?
4. Hybrid corn is a __________ hog, according to this chapter, and is able to be grown without disruption of fertility issues.
5. A new program was introduced to pay the farmers directly for the difference in price between the target and the selling price of ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the process by which corn is changed into different parts?
2. In what part of the body can one determine just how much corn is being eaten by the person?
3. Where does Pollan find himself first questioning what the food on the market is made of?
4. The pastures are filled with native grasses that actually benefit from ____________.
5. _________ Farm started out as a small farm that sold pre-bagged salad mix, according to the book.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)