|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The pastures are filled with native grasses that actually benefit from ____________.
(a) Organic yogurt.
2. In the early 19th century, Americans were drinking more alcohol, which cause the Alcohol _________.
3. What is the underlying foundation of the entire Salatin farm, according to Pollan?
4. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
5. A new program was introduced to pay the farmers directly for the difference in price between the target and the selling price of ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The farm and the human are two ________ natural systems that the food industry relies on.
2. Corn is also able to limit the ______ lost during the process of photosynthesis, according to the book.
3. Where do all of the parts of the corn end up in as a result of the new process to separate its parts?
4. How many atoms does corn utilize during photosynthesis, unlike others?
5. What store does Pollan go to in order to begin creating a store-purchased organic meal?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)