|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Corn ________ early on to mass produce, but this also made the plant dependent on humans and animals.
2. Since they don't have to worry about nitrogen, farmers no longer have to ________ their crops to ensure soil fertility.
3. What does Naylor avoid when he is growing his crop on his farm?
(d) Government help.
4. Humans are not a perfect natural system in the food system because they can only _______ so much food.
(a) Throw away.
5. How many atoms does corn utilize during photosynthesis, unlike others?
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
2. As a result of the new government agreement, the market is flooded with _______ corn.
3. Hybrid corn is a __________ hog, according to this chapter, and is able to be grown without disruption of fertility issues.
4. What is the process by which corn is changed into different parts?
5. The soda industry began to ______ their sodas, which led people to drink more and to buy more.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)