|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
2. _________ foods are those that are generally recognized to be toxic to humans.
3. The lack of a food _______ is something that causes humans to be susceptible to food fads.
4. Corn is also able to limit the ______ lost during the process of photosynthesis, according to the book.
5. Activists appear to look at the __________ animal, which is not applicable to the natural world.
(b) Relationship of an.
(c) Species of an.
Short Answer Questions
1. America does not have consistent eating _______, which is what has caused a national eating disorder.
2. Depending on how the animals were ________, different foods can contain different amounts of omega fatty acids.
3. As a result of the new government agreement, the market is flooded with _______ corn.
4. Assuming a higher intelligence in humans does not equate to a right to use others for our own _________.
5. __________ involves higher emotions of dread, shame, and fear, according to Pollan.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)