|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each acre of corn, according to Pollan needs to have _________ gallons of fossil fuel to support it.
2. _________ Farm started out as a small farm that sold pre-bagged salad mix, according to the book.
3. The _________ is one of the specialized animals that Pollan points out as having no issues with eating.
4. Pollan hopes to bring the reader back to their original _______ of food.
5. How many acres of woodland help Salatin continue to live outside the modern world?
Short Answer Questions
1. The grass also gets a chance to ________ when the cattle is moved around.
2. Pollan learns that most organic _______ comes from factory farms, even though they seem to be "better."
3. What do many farmers rely on in order to create higher yields at their farms?
4. How many generations have been at the Salatin farm, all committed to alternative farming?
5. Salatin uses the animals to create a _________ system that also bolsters efficiency on the farm.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)