|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen through Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the farm that Salatin runs?
2. Assuming a higher intelligence in humans does not equate to a right to use others for our own _________.
3. The lack of a food _______ is something that causes humans to be susceptible to food fads.
4. Corn takes in more carbon _______ during the process of photosynthesis than other plants.
5. Pollan doesn't feel the same about the picture a few months later and wonders which emotion is more accurate - the happiness or the ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some believe that human ________ is different from that of animals because humans are capable of suffering.
2. ________ help pair foods that complement one another not just in flavor, but in use as well.
3. What is the name of the development lab that Pollan visits in order to learn more about corn?
4. Garro states that he does not hunt for the thrill of the _________, but for the food he can catch.
5. Who is considered to be the first researcher of the omnivore's dilemma?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)