|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bentham makes the argument that if there are some humans that lack the brainpower of a ________, why are they still included in the moral argument?
2. What helps to reduce evaporation in the fields, and help to produce more carbon for the plants in the farm?
3. As the food companies produced more corn, they create more _________ as it is cheaper than sugar.
(a) Artificial sweeteners.
(b) Corn oil.
(d) High fructose corn syrup.
4. Humans are not a perfect natural system in the food system because they can only _______ so much food.
(a) Throw away.
5. The manure of the _______ is spread on all of the pastures without fouling the pasture with too many droppings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Salatin's ______ invented many of the methods of farming that are used on the farm today.
2. Wallerstein originally worked for a _______ where he learned he could entice people to buy more with larger sizes.
3. Every day, Salatin moves his cattle to a new _________ every day to ensure balance.
4. What is the name of Peter's Singer's book that informs the beginning of this chapter?
5. The grass also gets a chance to ________ when the cattle is moved around.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)