|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the parts of corn that is separated out in the newly used process?
2. Salatin uses the animals to create a _________ system that also bolsters efficiency on the farm.
3. To combat the human end of the imperfect system, marketers add ______ to their raw product -- making it a novelty.
4. The grass also gets a chance to ________ when the cattle is moved around.
5. Humans are not a perfect natural system in the food system because they can only _______ so much food.
(c) Throw away.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the food companies produced more corn, they create more _________ as it is cheaper than sugar.
2. What is the ingredient that is broken into glucose and sweeteners, including high fructose corn syrup?
3. _______ was mass produced because of all of the corn that was grown at the time of the alcohol period in the country.
4. Every day, the ________ pens are moved to ensure that the droppings spread evenly.
5. Salatin doesn't follow the USDA guidelines by processing his _________ in an open air building without any walls.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)